Backup to Cloud
Backup to the cloud involves replicating and retaining data in an effort to prevent data loss or operational disruption caused by a natural disaster or human error. When backing up to the cloud, a copy of data is sent over a proprietary or public network to an offsite server. The server is often hosted by a third-party provider who charges their backup software client according to bandwidth utilized or storage capacity needed. Backing up to the cloud offers organizations many benefits:
- Data is highly available when using cloud backup storage.
- Unlimited storage capacity when backing up to the cloud.
- The cloud offers a secure and cost-effective backup method.
How Intronis Helps You Backup To The Cloud
Designed specifically for the IT channel, Intronis Cloud Backup and Recovery helps MSPs offer their clients a hybrid solution for local and cloud backup, data security, and on-demand disaster recovery. Intronis is committed to helping IT managed services providers grow their business, delivering an intuitive solution that eliminates the time-consuming and costly manual administrative processes typically associated with backup and recovery. Intronis features redundant dual SSAE 16 Type II datacenters located on opposite coasts, as well as military-grade data encryption during transmission and storage. Business-grade functionality includes:
- Backup to the cloud support for accidental file or folder deletion.
- Native cloud backup for Microsoft Exchange, SQL, and System State.
- Support for cloud backup of VMware images for clients working in virtualized environments.
Superior Cloud Backup and Recovery Empowers Our Customers
Intronis partners can manage their clients’ cloud backup and recovery needs with a centralized administrative console, which provides direct access to handle their accounts’ setup, billing, notifications, and scheduling. Importantly, in the event of data loss, partners can instantly initiate the restore of any data directly to their client, without the need to remotely connect to their computer. Once on board, Intronis partners experience:
- Readily available U.S.-based technical support with detailed knowledge of cloud backup and recovery.
- A comprehensive customer success program with helpful resources for marketing, selling, and managing Intronis Cloud Backup and Recovery.
- Robustly integrated RMM and PSA tools, providing complete local and cloud backup and recovery management through a single interface.
- A brandable solution that is branded your logo and your brand, so your clients won’t know that you’re using our platform.