What is Cloud Backup?
Offer clients a cloud backup and recovery solution
Intronis offers robust cloud backup, a method for backing up business information where data is collected, encrypted, replicated and transmitted for data storage offsite. Cloud backup offers the best defense against accidental deletions, natural disasters, or system failures, and helps safeguard the critical data of organizations that are regulated by strict government compliance standards.
Cloud backup is most often sold on a subscription or metered basis, so users only pay for the storage capacity utilized, bandwidth required, or number of users.
Prevalent within small and midsize businesses, backing up to the cloud benefits include:
- Automated, real-time cloud backup without the need for manual intervention.
- Scalable cloud backup storage capacity.
- A single account to manage the cloud backup of multiple PCs and users.
Cloud Backup and Recovery from Intronis
Designed specifically for the IT channel, Intronis Cloud Backup and Recovery helps MSPs offer their clients a hybrid solution for local and cloud backup, data security, and on-demand recovery. Intronis is committed to helping IT managed services providers grow helping MSPs grow their business, delivering an intuitive solution that eliminates the time-consuming and costly manual administrative processes typically associated with backup and recovery. Intronis features redundant dual SSAE 16 Type II datacenters located on opposite coasts, as well as military-grade data encryption during transmission and storage. Business-grade functionality includes:
- Cloud backup support for accidental file or folder deletion.
- Native cloud backup software for Microsoft Exchange, SQL, and System State.
- Support for cloud backup of VMware images for clients working in virtualized environments.
Excellence in Cloud Backup and Recovery Empowers Our Partners
Intronis partners manage their clients’ cloud backup and recovery needs with a centralized administrative console, which provides direct access to handle their accounts’ setup, billing, notifications, and scheduling. Importantly, in the event of data loss, partners can instantly initiate the restore of any data directly to their client, without the need to remotely connect to their computer. Once on board, Intronis partners experience:
- Readily available U.S.-based technical support with detailed knowledge of cloud backup and recovery.
- A comprehensive customer success program with helpful resources for marketing, selling, and managing Intronis Cloud Backup and Recovery.
- Robustly integrated RMM and PSA tools, providing complete local and cloud backup and recovery management through a single interface.
- A brandable solution that is branded your logo and your brand, so your clients won’t know that you’re using our platform.