CryptoLocker Resource Center
Manage the threat and protect your clients
In September 2013, one of the most dangerous variants of the ransomware Cryptolocker first started making headlines. Renowned for its sophistication and elusiveness, Cryptolocker has been an IT nightmare for businesses around the world—and a windfall for its authors. The malware attacks victims through social engineering, wraps their files in layers of encryption, and then holds this data hostage until a steep ransom is paid.
What does Cryptolocker mean for IT managed services providers, (MSP) and how can they defend their clients from this highly developed threat? Intronis has created this Resource Center exclusively dedicated to Cryptolocker, offering access to blogs, webinars, and tech guides we have developed to help MSPs better manage the Cryptolocker threat.
We invite you to explore our resources below, or Contact Us to learn more.
- Does your backup have backup? Time to turn to the cloud
- Cryptolocker has at least one copycat, what MSPs need to know
- Webinar: Protect your managed services clients from cryptolocker
- 5 ways to protect your managed services clients from cryptolocker
- Cryptolocker: Offsite backup helps Intronis partner save the day
- Cryptolocker: MSP best practices for keeping clients’ data safe
- How cloud backup helps SMBs recover from crypto ransomware
Visit blog.intronis.com for more blog posts about IT security.
Visit bleepingcomputer.com to view their comprehensive Cryptolocker Ransomware Information Guide and FAQ.
HIPAA. It Doesn’t Need to Be Scary
Healthcare MSP Untangled Solutions Keeps Medical Office Operating Despite Hardware Failure