Disaster Recovery for IT Service Providers
What is IT Disaster Recovery?
In the midst of a natural disaster such as a fire or flood, or human-error such as a file deletion or computer virus, companies must protect their investment in their IT infrastructure and mission-critical data. Ensuring minimal disruption to business operations is dependent on the preventative, detective, and restorative measures a company takes, which is often detailed in a structured IT disaster recovery plan.
IT disaster recovery planning involves:
- Having a duplicated copy of local data stored offsite in case a disaster, network or human error may occur.
- Rapid recovery of data, electronic communications, and hardware in the event of a catastrophic disaster.
- Regular testing of backup and recovery strategies, and comprehensive documentation on the process.
IT Disaster Recovery from Intronis
Data loss can range from the simple deletion of a single email to a devastating hurricane that destroys the physical structure of a business and its entire network system. Intronis Cloud Backup and Recovery offers IT disaster recovery solutions to IT Service Providers and MSPs who are responsible for the rapid recovery of their clients’ data – no matter what type of data loss occurs. Intronis’ turn-key cloud backup and disaster recovery solution features mirrored data center locations, 24/7 data availability, and emergency recovery services.
Our disaster recovery capabilities include:
- On-demand disaster recovery of individual files, folders, revisions, or backup sets in just a few clicks.
- Complete disaster recovery in the event of widespread system failure.
- Full data disaster recovery support for Microsoft Exchange, SQL, and VMware images.
Excellence in IT Disaster Recovery Empowers Our Partners
Intronis extends beyond its online backup and disaster recovery solution, empowering partners with sales and technical training, brandable marketing materials, U.S.-based technical support, and dedicated account management. If in fact a disaster does strike, MSPs are armed and ready to instantly recover their client’s critical data with minimal disruption or lasting consequences.
Intronis offers MSPs resources to assist their clients in the following:
- Creating a Disaster Recovery Plan.
- Restoring Microsoft Exchange in the event of a disaster.
- System State Backups and best practices for preventative disaster measures.
- A reliable, secure solution that is branded with your logo and your brand so your clients won’t know that you’re using our platform.