An offsite backup solution is a method of data storage and replication involving the transportation of data to an off-premise location, usually as part of a backup and disaster recovery or compliance strategy. While some organizations opt to store their own offsite backups, many prefer to enlist third-party backup specialists to protect their critical data. Sending backups offsite ensures that data can be replicated in the event of a natural disaster, system failure, or accidental deletion. Offsite backup typically undergoes three processes:
- First, critical data is encrypted for maximum security when backing up data offsite.
- Second, data is compressed to ensure bandwidth is minimized during the offsite backup process.
- Third, data is transmitted and backed up in offsite data centers.
Innovation In Offsite Backup and Recovery
With Intronis Cloud Backup and Recovery, IT Managed Services Providers, or MSPs, can offer their clients the most secure and reliable, local and offsite backup solution to protect their mission-critical business assets and data. All backed up data is automatically transmitted to two offsite data centers via a secure Internet channel. The solution comes equipped with data encryption tools and a user-friendly interface. Designed specifically for the IT channel, benefits include:
- Automated offsite backup based on a user-defined schedule.
- Centralized management of local and offsite backup and recovery processes.
- A partner success program with helpful resources for marketing and selling offsite backup services.
Excellence in Offsite Backup
Intronis’ offsite backup and recovery solution is gaining major recognition for its security, reliability, and usability within the IT channel. Intronis is a quick way to add a valuable service to an MSP’s client-base and generate unforeseen recurring monthly revenue:
- Intronis provides a simple pricing model for selling offsite backup services.
- Free onboarding and training for success in selling offsite backup software.
- Free integrations, connecting offsite backup technology to major PSA and RMM tools.
- Branded white label backup that is branded your logo and your brand, so your clients won’t know that you’re using our platform.