What is Online Backup?
Online backup is a method for backing up data, where data is collected, encrypted, replicated and transmitted for storage offsite. Online backup offers the best defense against accidental deletions, natural disasters, or system failures, and helps safeguard the critical data of organizations that are regulated by strict government compliance standards.
Online backup is most often sold on a subscription or metered basis, so users only pay for the online storage capacity utilized, bandwidth required, or number of users.
Prevalent within small and midsize businesses (SMBs), benefits include:
- Automated, real-time online backup without the need for manual intervention.
- Scalable online backup storage capacity.
- A single account to manage the online backup of multiple PCs and users.
Online Backup and Recovery from Intronis
Designed specifically for the IT channel, Intronis Cloud Backup and Recovery helps Managed Service Providers (MSPs) offer their clients a hybrid solution for local and online backup, data security, and on-demand recovery. Intronis is committed to helping MSPs grow their business, delivering an intuitive backup software solution that eliminates the time-consuming and costly manual administrative processes typically associated with backup and recovery. Intronis features redundant dual SSAE 16 Type II datacenters located on opposite coasts, as well as military-grade data encryption during transmission and storage. Business-grade functionality includes:
- Online backup support for accidental file or folder deletion.
- Native online backup for Microsoft Exchange, SQL, and System State.
- Support for online backup and recovery of VMware images for clients working in virtualized environments.
Excellence in Online Backup and Recovery Empowers Our Partners
Intronis partners can manage their clients’ online backup and recovery needs with a centralized administrative console, which provides direct access to handle their accounts’ setup, billing, notifications, and scheduling. Importantly, in the event of data loss, partners can instantly initiate the restore of any data directly to their client, without the need to remotely connect to their computer. Once on board, Intronis partners experience:
- Readily available U.S.-based technical support with detailed knowledge of online backup and recovery.
- A comprehensive customer success program with helpful resources for marketing, selling, and managing online backup and recovery.
- Robustly integrated RMM and PSA tools, providing complete local and online backup and recovery management through a single interface.
- A brandable solution that is branded your logo and your brand, so your clients won’t know that you’re using our platform.
Learn more on Intronis’ online backup and recovery solution, including:
Replay an on-demand webinar to hear how you can ensure consistent and properly done backups every time.
Learn about four things you need to consider when deciding which online backup vendor, and program, is best for your IT business.
Read about Untangled Solutions and how they kept their clients medical office operating despite hardware failure.