Virtualization Resource Center
Understanding the Market for Virtualization Solutions
Once considered an emerging platform, the rapid growth of virtualization among businesses worldwide shows that this technology has hit the mainstream. A Cisco FlexPod Express study found that, of the 77 percent of IT professionals who said they use virtualization in their workplace, 96 percent said they enjoy a competitive advantage because of this technology.
Those benefits include better scalability, improved flexibility, and more manageable costs. As an IT solutions provider, it’s up to you recommend the right virtualization platforms and solutions your clients need to build a more efficient and productive IT infrastructure. Intronis has developed this library of resources to help partners leverage the growing market for virtualization technology.
- OpenNFV this way comes
- Containers are the next big lightweight thing in the cloud
- Hyper-V backup that works the way MSPs want
- Cloud 5: IT culture shift, VMware adapts to BYO and McKinsey finds IT needs kick in the keister
- Chromebook plus VMware could equal big cloud win
- Cloud 5: Car in cloud, Chromebook-VMware deal and 3 CIO cloud no-nos
- 3 reasons why SMBs want workspace virtualization
- Virtual BDR: What’s the opportunity for MSPs?
- The benefits of virtualization may be too good for SMBs to resist
- Building out our VMware backup support
- Hybrid cloud following in private cloud’s footsteps, say experts
- Your customers need VMware backup, and they might not realize it
- BYOD brings need for mobile virtualization strategies
- Virtualization offers chance for MSPs to consult on BDR strategy
- Cloud backup insights: Being a virtual BDR lifeline
- What’s coming in the Spring Release: Faster recoveries with QuickSpin
- Commentary: Mobile virtualization, cloud backup and keeping data safe
- Image-Level vs. File-Level: What’s the Real Advantage?