Managed Backup Services
Improve backup success and reduce administration
Helping businesses manage IT effectively and affordably takes hard work and focus. Your formula for managed services success is yours alone, and the Intronis ECHOplatform is one component. While we pride ourselves on the platform’s ease of use and automation, we recognize that day-to-day management of your customers’ backups may be a task that you would prefer to delegate.
For partners who prefer not to staff for routine backup management, Intronis offers Managed Backup, and Full-Service Backup.
Intronis Partner Service engineers provide the highest level of customized support:
- Daily reports that include an active list of issues, relevant descriptions, and potential resolutions
- Weekly activity summaries that re-cap recently closed cases, those that remain open, recurring cases, and any other relevant tips
- Direct management of software updates and backup agents
- Regular best practices audits of backup sets
Simplify operations and boost customer satisfaction
With Managed Backup, our Partner Service engineers work closely with your technicians to monitor all of your backups to bring error levels to a minimum and customer satisfaction to a maximum. Managed Backup lets you offload the bulk of backup monitoring and management to experienced Intronis engineers, and better focus your team.
Managed Backup helps to optimize the Intronis ECHOplatform experience. Managing backup and recovery operations no longer involves daily monitoring of your customers’ backup sets and activities on the portal.
Set yourself up for success
- Create your initial backup sets with help from Intronis
- Designate your primary and secondary technician liaisons for Intronis communications
- Benefit from daily check-in sessions between your liaisons and your dedicated Intronis Partner Service engineer
Would you like to know more? Request your free consultation today!
Your team can save even more time by empowering Intronis Partner Service engineers to monitor your backups and do all of the work for you, with Full-Service Backup.
You can provide our team remote access to monitor machines and to proactively make any necessary adjustments on your behalf.
Through transparent reporting, you will gain visibility into each error and corrective action taken, without ever having to act yourself. This model takes even more of the work off of you – no need for daily check-in sessions or for you to monitor your customers’ backups.
Would you like to know more? Request a free consultation today!