HIPAA Compliance Resources
Understanding HIPAA compliant backup from the Managed Service Provider perspective
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) has created both opportunities and challenges for MSPs backing up sensitive medical records.
If you are an IT managed services provider (MSP) or value-added reseller (VAR) serving the healthcare vertical, you know you need to abide by HIPAA, but understanding its rules and requirements can be a challenge. Intronis has committed to HIPAA compliance, and we have developed a library of data backup resources to help our partners better understand the regulation, take steps to comply, and even leverage the opportunity for business success.
Explore our HIPAA compliant backup resources below, or Contact Us to learn more.
- 43 percent of data breaches last year involved healthcare data
- Why many healthcare providers don’t trust MSPs
- Earning your dental clients’ trust through HIPAA compliance
- Beyond HIPAA: A spotlight on health care data backup and management
- Webinar: How MSPs can help their clients stay HIPAA compliant
- Latest HIPAA breach shows why encryption is a must
- Tackling your HIPAA compliance questions
- What is a Business Associate Agreement and what does it cover?
- HIPAA Omnibus changes are more than just in the name
- HIPAA: Why secure encryption is not a matter of choice
- Webinar: Why MSPs don’t have to fear HIPAA
- BYOD presents big risks for HIPAA compliance
- MSPs: Get ready for HIPAA data risk audits
- Business associates involved in 22 percent of HIPAA violations
- Criminals target healthcare systems for financial info more than EHRs
- 4 tips for evaluating the risk of a HIPAA violation
- HIPAA data breach affects 4 million records
- The next big healthcare IT trend data storage providers need to know
Visit the official U.S. central governmental hub for all HIPAA issues including rules, standards and implementation guides.