The Appliance Option
Our MSP backup appliance is a turnkey, all-in-one, subscription-based solution that simplifies business continuity and disaster recovery service delivery for IT service providers. Also available in a virtual version, the appliance is flexible enough to suit MSP customers running Unix, Microsoft Cluster, large, or multi-site environments.
- Data Protection Support for Microsoft Clusters
- Cloud LiveBoot – Spin up VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V VMs in Barracuda Cloud Storage
- LiveBoot – leverage local Barracuda Backup appliance as storage for VMware hypervisors
- Image and File Replication to the Cloud – Replication to the Barracuda cloud and flexible data retention
- Granular SharePoint Recovery with Kroll Ontrack – Granular file search and recovery
- Instant Replacement – Fast shipping on hardware replacement, and hardware refresh every four years
Now it’s easier than ever for you to offer value to your SMBs by protecting what matters most while creating new opportunities to expand your margins and grow your business.
Key Solution Advantages
- Integrated backup software, local storage, and remote storage that you can deploy in under an hour
- Fast recovery to prevent customer data loss and minimize application downtime
- Cloud-based centralized management for seamless multi-site administration
Support for a variety of servers, clients, and networked storage platforms, as well as multiple OS platforms, hypervisors, premises-based applications, and cloud environments.
The Intronis Partnership Model
The Intronis Appliance Backup Solution from Barracuda extends the Intronis Partner Enablement model, letting you expand your addressable market and revenue potential with no added complexity or capital costs. As with all Intronis offerings, this solution is available on an affordable, monthly, fixed-price basis per SMB customer.
Would you like to know more? Request your free demo today!