Bare Metal Restore
Fast and easy recovery to protect business uptime
When your business clients experience a server crash or other disaster, they need a restore – and they need it fast. That’s when bare metal restore makes a difference.
With Bare Metal Restore – a standard feature on the Intronis ECHOplatform – the days of “rebuild, restore, and reboot” are over. You and your clients can streamline server recoveries, virtually eliminate configuration errors, and simplify P2P and P2V recoveries.
Offer your clients three key types of restores:
- Bare Metal Restore to like hardware – Recover back to the original system in the event of data corruption or hard drive failure.
- Bare Metal Restore to dissimilar hardware – Recover to a replacement machine to resolve a total system failure.
- Point-in-Time Restore – Choose to recover to a point in time at the volume level, allowing for broad flexibility when resolving for data corruption or viruses.
Recover to physical or virtual IT environments
- Restore physical images as dynamic virtual hard disks (VHDs) to a local or network location.
- Restore protected VHD files to virtual machines.
- Mount recovered images as a drive to the same or a different machine.