Bare Metal Restore
Starting over just got easier
SMBs facing a crashed server or data disaster don’t have a moment to waste, and they need your help to recover their data as fast as possible.
Bare metal restore from Intronis simplifies and speeds up the restore process so that you can quickly get your SMBs back on their feet.
Available at no extra cost, bare metal restore from Intronis is part of the Intronis ECHOplatform, that enables you to protect your SMBs’ entire business. This automated solution saves you time and money by virtually eliminating configuration errors and simplifying both physical-to-physical (P2P) and physical-to-virtual (P2V) bare metal restore.
Simplified, Centralized Image Protection
Intronis bare metal restore (BMR) simplifies and automates much of the restore process, reducing the effort it takes to recover your SMBs’ business.
- Recover back to original system or a like/dissimilar machine
- Avoid manually building new volumes thanks to automated restore
- Standardize all your physical and virtual backup on one platform
Flexible Image Recovery Options
Intronis BMR offers exceptional granularity and flexibility, enabling you to support a wide range of hardware and recovery use cases.
- Recover to specific Point in Time to meet unique restore needs
- Restore to replacement machine with similar or different hardware configuration
- Leverage image backup solution to recover systems to virtual environments