A flexible security solution for virtual environments
The virtual firewall provides your SMB customers’ networks the same threat protection functionality as our physical NextGen Firewall and our Public Cloud Firewall, but designed to secure multiple customer networks running in a virtual environment.
- Protection for virtual environments including VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer, and KVM
- Centralized control for easy deployment across multiple SMB locations
- Intelligent traffic regulation prioritizes critical system performance
- Template-based configuration for rapid setup
- Advanced Threat Detection and dual antivirus engines, combined with IDS/IPS, protect against malware, ransomware, and zero-day exploits
The virtual firewall provides additional flexibility and options to secure your SMB customers’ networks, whether they are running in physical, virtual, or hybrid environments. Plus, our fixed monthly pricing simplifies budgeting and planning for your MSP.
Securing Against Threats
Proactively secure against network threats that your SMB customers face and advanced persistent threats that routinely bypass traditional signature-based IPS and antivirus engines.
Extend security coverage by monitoring and regulating your customer’s network.
The Intronis Partnership Model
The virtual firewall from Barracuda extends the Intronis Partner Enablement model, allowing you to expand your solution offerings and revenue potential with no added complexity or capital costs. As with all Intronis offerings, this solution is available on monthly, fixed-price basis per SMB customer.
Would you like to know more? Request your free demo today!